On 2010-12-09, Ludmila Shikhvarg wrote:

> Use windows 7 with cygwin environment to run gump,

I don't think anybody has ever tried to run Gump on Windows and I'm very
sure there are a few unixisms inside the code.  It's probably fair to
assume it simply won't work and Gump requires a Unix-like system with
Unix conventions for paths and filenames.  In particular java must use
Unix like conventions.

>      Command Line

> c:/jdk1.6.0_21/bin/java
>
> -Xbootclasspath/p:/home/dtftest/gump/packages/jaxp-1_3/jaxp-api.jar:/home/dtftest/gump/packages/jaxp-1_3/dom.jar:/home/dtftest/gump/packages/jaxp-1_3/sax.jar:/home/dtftest/gump/packages/jaxp-1_3/xercesImpl.jar:/home/dtftest/gump/packages/jaxp-1_3/xalan.jar
>        org.apache.tools.ant.Main
> -Dgump.merge=/home/dtftest/gump/work/merge.xml

The bootclasspath is not a Windows path, this likely won't work at all.