Hi,

now that Forrest 0.9 is released (congrats) I've upgraded our site to
use it so we can get rid of our custom skin which we added for the
trademark stuff.

The changes are already on mino and will become visible soon[1].  I
couldn't find any major differences but it would be good if anybody
could double check to make sure the site still works as expected.

Stefan

[1] Maybe it is time to use svnpubsub.  In all the years I've modified
    the page I've never had a single case where we did not want a
    changed site to go live immediately.