Hi all,

a few month ago I asked for a second Ubuntu VMWare image for Gump to run
on top of Harmony rather than Oracle's or OpenJDK's stack.  It took some
time until the machine was ready and the people interested in Harmony
land have lost time for/interest in the experiment by then.

The machine has been sitting unmaintained for a while now and I think we
should decide what to do with it.  From the top of my head I see two

* give it back to infra

* run Gump on OpenJDK 7 once it is released

but maybe anybody else around has another idea.

Please note that we'd need to maintain the machine if we don't give it
back and my time for anything Apache has been limited as of lately
(which makes me prefer the "give it back" option myself).