2012/3/28 Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>:
> On 2012-03-18, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
>
>> 2012/3/16 Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>:
>>> Hi,
>
>>> maybe somebody with more experience with hg than myself can help.
>
>>> With the upgrade of the the FreeBSD jail gump is now using Mercurial 2.1
>>> there.  Since them most if not all hg updates are failing.  The reason
>>> is (quoting "hg help pull")
>
>>> ,----
>>> unresolved
>>> `----
>
>>> so Gump can no longer tell a "pull" that didn't change anything from one
>>> that failed (I'm sure there is an explanation why mixing "nothing to do"
>>> with "things have failed" is not silly).
>
>> Searching about this issue, I see that people say that the old
>> behaviour was restored in Mercurial 2.1.1 (released 2012-03-01).
>
> Thanks, I didn't search myself.
>
>>> (...)
> I don't have any idea if/when FreeBSD may update hg.

Just searching Ports catalog at freebsd.org,
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=^mercurial-2.1.1&stype=name

shows that 2.1.1 does exist and apparently was released just today (March 28).

(Well, I do not know much about FreeBSD, so no clue whether this can
be used as is, or how long you'd have to wait.  Just some good news).

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko