This should be in the next Gump run on vmgump that will start at about 12am GMT. This should fix the older Tomcat projects that want to copy jars from other projects with glob names in the target project.

I could try and fix other Builders, but except for Ant, they don't generally set properties on individual jar/output files that are globbed.

-----Original Message----- From: Stefan Bodewig
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 12:30 AM
To: general@gump.apache.org
Subject: Re: Resolving reference to commons-io-*[0-9T].jar file in a property

On 2012-04-18, Bill Barker wrote:

I forgot some of my python coding basics, but can recheckin the fix to
trunk, even if I haven't fully tested it

+1

adam and gump.zones are running on trunk.

I have seen your commits but also saw you reverted everything and feared
you had given up.  Thanks!

(setting up packaged projects is a PIB).

Have you tried the "testbed" workspace?  Also, all packages are
available in the Gump PMC area of the private repo.