Hi all

Gump's code currently exists in two branches, live and trunk.  live is
what is used by vmgump, trunk used to be the base for the FreeBSD zone.
Now that there only is a single Gump instance there is little value in
trunk.

The major difference between the branches is how the code deals with SCM
update problems.  This is an error condition in trunk but only a lig
statement in live.  This was not merged into live to avoid too many
builds from being skipped because of failed dependencies, I don't think
this is a real concern with our reduced set of projects anymore.

So I'd like to (carefully) merge trunk into live and remove trunk.  Any
objections?