On 2016-08-30, Sander Temme wrote:

> Having been pestered with two e-mails a day about failing Gump cron
> jobs ever since I upgraded the OS on adam.apache.org to Mountain Lion
> (Mac OS X 10.8), I finally found the time this week to put the Gump
> installation back together, and it is now once again running at 6AM
> and 6PM Pacific.

> http://adam.apache.org/gump/

Cool.

It looks as if there was an https server running as well that didn't
know about Gump (first got a 404 as I use "HTTPs Everywhere").

The build failures look a bit different, in particular the build of
log4j 1.x. OTOH log4j 1.x has reached its EOL and likely doesn't need to
get built anyway.

> (And when did we go from 649 projects to 193?)

Quite some while ago (as in a few years ago) I asked projects whether
they were still interested in Gump and removed those that didn't raise
there hand.

Basically only the POI, Forrest, XMLGraphics (FOP opted out later on)
and Tomcat projects wanted to remain and we keep building what they need
(IIRC). Due to my personal interest we also kept Ant, XMLUnit and some
parts of Commons.

Cheers