Hi all

it seems vmgump3's last successful run was Aug 16th, did anybody notice
it stopped working? To be honest I have long stopped monitoring Gump on
a regular basis as the rate of change in Ant is so slow that I only look
after we've changed something significant.

Gump seemed to have been stuck in tomcat-trunk-test-nio2 and for reasons
I don't understand the watchdog didn't kill the job.

When I sshed in, the machine was under heavy load (somewhere between 45
and 50). I killed all Gump jobs for now, I expect it to start with the
next scheduled job - the httpd is reachable again.