We have decided to make Daffodil Replicator an open source with Apache.
We have a team of 75 professionals who developed Daffodil DB and
Daffodil Replicator. And will continue working with same after making it
open source.

Any suggestion or comment?

Project Description:

Daffodil Replicator is a powerful data replication utility which allows
the users to work off line and can merge the data when get online.

Daffodil Replicator is platform independent software based on JDBC
driver. Any Database which supports JDBC Driver with Triggers and
procedure can take part in replication either at publication server or
on subscription side.

Important links:

Documentation on Daffodil Replicator is available at:
      http://www.daffodildb.com/pdf/daffodil_replicator.pdf

Evaluation version of Daffodil Replicator is available at:
      http://www.daffodildb.com:8080/eval/filldetails.jsp