Sorry, Clinton. I've been out of town this week and couldn't get to my email.
Noel sent a message to the dev@ list, but it was stuck in the moderation queue.

Noel was asking about the list of committers. I had posted the list on the
original JIRA ticket, and thought everything was handled, but the list was
overlooked.

I probably should have coughed up the extra $10 for internet access at the
hotel :(

-Ted.