Jean T. Anderson wrote:
Brian McCallister wrote:

On Jul 26, 2005, at 11:21 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

So what happens now? :-)

Logistical details that come to mind are:
* adding Derby committers to the DB PMC - I assume a vote on who to  add
  takes place on the DB PMC list, is this in progess?

yes.

Cannot comment on the rest =)

I'm happy to take care of web site updates on Jeremy's list below.

Brian, can we move forward with graduation-related work, such as requesting that infrastructure move derby's svn repo and committer karmas from infrastructure to db? Or are we waiting for some other loop to close first?

I believe we are waiting for the conclusion of the vote by the DB PMC.

--
Jeremy