I don't speak in any official capacity here and just want to point
something out...

  Under repos/asf/incubator/projects/ftpserver/javadoc, it appears
that the entire Javadoc API for the project is committed to
site-publish.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-publish/projects/ftpserver/javadoc/

This makes sync-ing the Incubator website source painful and will
cause the ftpserver project pain over time as the project evolves --
imagine having to remove Javadoc from the website as your project
evolves.  :)

  One suggestion would be to make a tarball of your API and user
documentation, sFTP that to people.apache.org, and unzip under
www/incubator.apache.org/projects/ftpserver/...

  Keeps the SVN footprint and sync times down and probably makes your
site easier to maintain in the long run.

  FWIW...

Eddie