Martin Cooper wrote:

> I *care* about the quality of what we build here at the ASF. [X]
> can very easily cause problems when [...]

I have no problem with either of the above (redacted) sentences.  However,
the answer, in my view, is not to wait for X to become perfected elsewhere.
Rather, if there is something wrong, and it is here, contribute to fixing
it, even if the contributions are just kibbitzing.

Even if you don't contribute code, if you raise perfectly valid issues, and
they are ignored, that would be an indicator that the project is not right.

        --- Noel