I see roller already in SVN, is the development already going on in there ?
Based on the README.txt in SVN, you can scratch radeox as being LGPL. They
switched to BSD...
(at least one legal issue got solved automatically :)

Mvgr,
Martin

Henri Yandell wrote:
As many know, Roller releases have been happening outside the ASF on
the old site (rollerweblogger.org) with various incubating and
'not-ASF' statements added. These releases point to the non-ASF Roller
website, wiki and Jira. The reason being that Roller still has non-ASF
desirable dependencies included in its distribution.

I presume that for much the same reason, the website, wiki and Jira
can't migate (assuming possible) to the ASF as the releases would then
point to the ASF sites?

Hen