Thanks for your question Noel, it's the one answer I'm looking for before
casting a vote.

Bill

Noel J. Bergman wrote:
Roy,

In general, looks fine.  Would you please put JackRabbit on this month's
Board report, since it is going up for a vote?

Can you confirm the community diversity?  That is one thing I could not tell
straight off, although I do note the comment in July 2005 about crossing the
threshold, and observe that there have been at least 4 committers added
since then.  So I'm assuming that it is fine, and therefore +1.

        --- Noel

.