William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
Roy T. Fielding wrote:
On Mar 13, 2006, at 9:02 AM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

Can you confirm the community diversity? That is one thing I could not tell straight off, although I do note the comment in July 2005 about crossing the
threshold, and observe that there have been at least 4 committers  added
since then.  So I'm assuming that it is fine, and therefore +1.

Good point.  Here is the current list of committers and their last
known affiliation

I'm counting 8 employees of Day who are not-Roy (I trust you particularly
to know how to wear two different hats) and 6 non-employees constituting
the initial PMC.  As such, I'm afraid I must cast -1 at this time soley
on the issue of diversity, to graduate this to a TLP.  That vote would
change as diversity continues to increase (which I trust it will.)

Why? We have asked for 3 legally-independent committers. Jackrabbit has that by my count.

geir