+1 for tlp

I think folks like Geronimo or Myfaces should be able to commit to
*their* API (sub)project of the Java Spec TLP

-Matthias

On 6/7/06, James Strachan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Am kinda thinking it needs a very different kind of pmc/committer
model so a new top level project might be simplest.

e.g. any comitter at apache should be pretty much welcome to come in
and add a spec or fix any errors in the specs or build system or
documentation - as they are generally static and don't change (until a
new spec comes along or a spec changes).

So its kindof a cross-project project with a low barrier to entry for
any apache committer (since no real development happens other than
typing in the specs from the javadoc).

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/