Hi,

I'll attend the Dublin conference, getting in Tuesday late morning.

I'm interested in contributing, especially to the "sample incubator project template" in the area of template web site and template build scripts based on maven. I haven't seen much on these topics recently, so I guess I'll check in to hackathon on Tuesday and see how I can help.

Craig

On Jun 19, 2006, at 4:15 PM, Cliff Schmidt wrote:

On 6/19/06, Justin Erenkrantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/7/06, Cliff Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That was my plan as well; so I'm pretty flexible.  I guess I'd
> probably prefer not to schedule anything formal on Monday morning,
> since some folks may still be getting in.

How does Monday afternoon work?

Works for me -- also probably works okay for those in U.S. helping remotely.

I'll be in Dublin in the mid-morning.  I'll plan (as I've also heard
Robert say) to be working on docs most of Monday and Tuesday with
whomever is there.  It sounds like that will likely include Robert,
Justin, Noel, Sanjiva, possibly Ross, and me.  And then, there's Jean,
Eddie, and David Crossley who have offered to help remotely if
possible.  I'm not sure exactly how this remote thing will work, but I
think it would be worth trying to see if getting everyone's attention
on docs around the same time helps efficiently divide the work up and
offer faster feedback across docs.

Cliff