Jean-

thanks for your email, but the adf faces project has no ppmc, b/c
we like to be a subproject of our sponsor the myfaces project.

That's why I asked ;)

-Matthias

On 6/21/06, Jean T. Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On 6/21/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> the community around the ADF Faces donation (aka Trinidad) is growing.
>> We like to vote on a new committer. Now here is my question.
>>
>> Where should this happen?
>
> Isn't there a PPMC list for this?  -- justin

Incubator guidelines recommend discussing the candidate on the PPMC
list, then doing the actual vote on the PPMC list or the dev list:

http://incubator.apache.org/learn/newcommitters.html

 -jean

Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18