Shesh...what makes you think it was done lightly? As the rest of my post
indicated I'd taken the time to downloaded and try out their release, even
pointed out a problem in the readme files I'd found. And I'd looked at
things like the notice and license files that have cased problems in other
incubating project releases i've participated in to see how servicemix
compared. All that takes time and I spent the time on it to say thanks for
them spending similar time on the releases I've done.

  ...ant

On 7/4/06, Leo Simons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, Jul 02, 2006 at 07:08:48PM +0100, ant elder wrote:
> A (non-binding) +1 from me to say thanks for the Tuscany votes.

Huh what? Exactly what semantics attach to a "+1" is always a muddy
discussion, but IMNSHO they really ought not be "thanks for something
unrelated". Its utterly confusing.

Thanks!

LSD