Brian,

As the Champion for this proposal, I'd like to move this on to a vote.
I just read all the related posts one more time, and I believe your
concern below is the only one that hasn't been directly addressed (if
I'm wrong about this, someone speak up).  So, I want to offer my
thoughts on it and you can tell me if there is more to discuss before
voting.  Otherwise, I'll probably start the vote within the next 12-24
hours, unless there are other concerns that pop up.

See below.

Cliff