The vote was public on the roller-dev list..

Mvgr,
Martin

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
It's a good thing to notify [EMAIL PROTECTED];

I think the vote was not public, isn't it ?

Maybe we should put it to the guide lines; that for non-public votes
the result shouldn't posted only only the *involved* group's list;
also to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

@Craig: congrats!

-Matthias