Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
Hi
Congrats to you Martin to be a IPMC member.

So we now can move forward w/ pushing that release out?

Post a vote result and start pushing :)

But I am still wondering about the attention on this.
Is it just a matter of time and the point, that not really everybody is
using JSF for web apps ?

I don't use Trinidad myself (or JSF for that matter), but since you guys appeared on my radar last year I actively monitor all myfaces (related) lists. The lack of attention you are getting on the incubator list could also be viewed from a positive side : you are, as a project, handling yourselves pretty well, although the lack of member attention also holds you back quite a lot (lack of mentors in this case). On the website it just stated Craig, even though you said Manfred is also a Mentor/Champion. If it is useful for the project, you can add me as a mentor, but I guess you best have a vote about that on the PPMC list.

Mvgr,
Martin

Thanks!
Matthias