On Nov 10, 2006, at 3:40 PM, Garrett Rooney wrote:

So, I'm trying to finish off the job of removing lucene4c from the web
site, since it's been retired it shouldn't be showing up in the list
of podlings and what not, and when I'm generating the site I can't
help but notice lots of changes in there that are totally unrelated to
what I just changed.

Somebody made a big change this morning.  Probably platform differences.

Are people just not checking in the generated files when they make
changes?  I mean is there some reason that the recent changes in
guides/releasemanagement.html hasn't been pushed out yet?

No idea there.

Similarly, I'm seeing a number of files that show up with every single
line changed, when AFAICT all that should change is the removal of a
single line from the list of projects.  What's up with that?

Do you really want to hear my opinion of Subversion's lack of
a centralized default for svn:eol-style=native?

Maybe you could implement a variation on svn propget -R that
returns the path to all files the do not have svn:eol-style=native.
*sigh* I'll just use a find pipe.

....Roy