On Nov 22, 2006, at 8:06 AM, Yoav Shapira wrote:

Hi,
I'm guessing we'll close this vote next Monday, after the long holiday weekend?

Because activity has slowed on this vote I was thinking of announcing the result today, but there is no hurry so Monday is fine.

-David

On 11/20/06, Noel J. Bergman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
robert burrell donkin wrote:

> Apache OFBiz - The Open For Business Project
> (anyone see any issues with that?)

Not me. As noted, my concern was regarding "the Apache Open For Business Project", particularly when used in out-of-context references. Even yours
can lend itself to that, but its seems a good compromise.

And Justin doesn't seem to have a problem with any of it, so ... <<shrug>>

        --- Noel