something went wrong on line wrap, re-send so that vote count can be understood.

The Qpid community voted on and almost approved to release qpid-java-1.0-incubator-M1, we are a vote short.

I would thus like to request the Incubator PMC to review the release and if someone could help us get this remaining vote to be able to request to publish the release.

You can preview the release at:
   http://people.apache.org/~rajith/qpid-release/M1/
which includes the links to the binary and sources releases.

The svn branch used for the M1 release is located at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/branches/M1/ The results of the vote held on the Qpid dev list where as follows

Vote Summary
------------
0     -1 or 0 votes