The Apache UIMA community has voted to release version
2.1.0-incubating.  We would now like to ask the Incubator PMC to
approve this release.

Release artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~alally/uima-2.1.0-incubating/

The release was signed by Thilo Goetz, our release manager.  His
public key is available here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/uima/uimaj/trunk/uimaj-distr/src/main/readme/KEYS

Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~alally/uima-2.1.0-incubating/RELEASE_NOTES.html

The release has been tagged in SVN:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/uima/uimaj/tags/uimaj-2.1.0-RC3/

Here is a link to our vote thread on the uima-dev list:
http://www.mail-archive.com/uima-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg02306.html

We've run the RAT utility and have posted the reports, along with our
own comments, here:
http://people.apache.org/~alally/uima-2.1.0-incubating/RAT/RAT-src.txt
http://people.apache.org/~alally/uima-2.1.0-incubating/RAT/RAT-bin.txt

The original unedited RAT reports are also posted:
http://people.apache.org/~alally/uima-2.1.0-incubating/RAT/RAT-src-full.txt
http://people.apache.org/~alally/uima-2.1.0-incubating/RAT/RAT-bin-full.txt

We have done thorough testing of this release, which is documented here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/UIMA/testplan21.html

We ask that you please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release as Apache UIMA 2.1.0-incubating
[ ] -1 Recommend against releasing at this time (identify issues you
consider showstoppers)

Thanks!
- The Apache UIMA team