On 4/23/07, Noel J. Bergman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> if we don't have one already, we probably need to hack some sort of
> automated reminder. maybe work out the best approach next week at
> apachecon.

We have *got* to get a handle on redundant copies of meta-data.  Committers,
Mentors, projects, dates are all listed in multiple places.  It seems that
the work that David Reid was doing needs to be pushed to completion and
used, or something like it.

anyone know if david's going to be around at apachecon?

- robert