On Jun 27, 2007, at 10:19 AM, David Reid wrote:

Craig L Russell wrote:

On Jun 27, 2007, at 9:20 AM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

Does such a thing as a "what to do now you're a tlp" faq exist?

Yes, it's called http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ graduation.html and
updates to the section
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#new-project- hand-over
would be appreciated, especially pointers to specific instructions.

If you don't have incubator-site privileges, just the text would help,
and one of the incubator folks will make the change.

I'm not overly sure where it would fit, but I'll try and knock up some
words with the folks on site-dev and send them over for you to include.

Great. Just a few words about what it is that a doap is for and a reference to the instructions for how to do it.

Thanks,

Craig

david

Thanks,

Craig

I can't recall any, but I think that Martijn Dashorst is working on
such paper for the Incubator, after the Wicket graduation. Any info
that should go into it, please forward to general@incubator.apache.org

Cheers
Niclas

Craig Russell