+1

Craig

On Aug 9, 2007, at 5:14 AM, Paul Fremantle wrote:

+1

On 8/8/07, Robert Burrell Donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/6/07, kelvin goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The Tuscany project requests permission of the IPMC to release the SDO
Java 1.0-incubating release. The vote thread is here ...

Since this is a small delta on the RC3 for this release (see the
detailed information below) I crave the indulgence of the IPMC to
review this release in parallel with the Tuscany vote thread in order that I can make the release very shortly after after the requisite 72
hours.

+1

- robert

Paul Fremantle