In an effort to improve our scheduling processes stdcxx is trying
to find a better way to manage our issues. One feature that I think
would help us is the ability to search for issues resolved and/or
closed between given dates. Our Jira doesn't seem to provide the
feature out of the box, although there is a plugin that apparently
makes this possible.

Before I request that INFRA install this plugin I'm curious if
other projects have a similar need and if so, how they manage
without it.

The pugin is here:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=195827

Thanks