Doug Cutting wrote:
I would like to call the Incubator PMC to vote to incubate the proposed Pig project. Discussion on this list evidenced broad interest in this project, which bodes well for its ability to build a diverse developer community.

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/PigProposal

With 24 +1 vote, no votes against, and more than three Incubator PMC +1 votes, the Pig project has been accepted into the Incubator. As Champion and a Mentor, I will now work with the committers and the ASF infrastructure to get things going.

Thanks!

Doug