Hi Hen,

Thanks for the comments.

I'm sending this issue back to the incubator, having determined that there's nothing confidential and the incubator might be the better place to continue (or close) the discussion. Also changing the subject.

I'll try to remove all of the groups that I know of, related to projects that I can fix, and add or update project roles.

Perhaps this would be a good thing for an incubator guide, since most jira projects now are established in the incubator.

Craig