Hi Robert,

On Nov 19, 2007, at 3:14 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

On Nov 18, 2007 11:44 PM, Craig L Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just one question. Why are you not a mentor for this project? I don't
see anything in the rules against it, and I believe it will be easier
all around if you can also wear the mentor hat.

it would probably be easier but i thought that independent mentors
would be healthier and the experience might be educational

I'd say we were conflating the two roles played by mentors:

Mentoring the podling

Providing infrastructure support for the podling

i'll go with my original plan and email the mentors

I have no issue with you doing infrastructure for the rat project...

Craig

- robert