+1 to release.

I verified the signature and ran RAT on the artifacts. No issues.

A few notes:

0. Good work for your first release at Apache. Congratulations to the team.

1. This message doesn't contain a direct link to the release being voted on. It would be good to include the link http:// people.apache.org/~mattmann/apache-tika-0.1-incubating/rc2 (assuming that this is in fact the directory containing the release you want approval for). And I assume that the maven artifacts are to be uploaded to the central repositories.

2. The release manager should endeavor to get his key signed. This is not a blocker for an incubator release but once in the wild, the key should become part of Apache's web of trust.

3. No problem with the incubator/tika location for the *approved* release artifacts.

Craig