Thanks Rajith,

I guess we are then ready to start a vote.

regards,
Carl.

Rajith Attapattu wrote:
folks,

I have updated the status page with the news items Carl posted.
I also added Craig's name under mentors.

It will take some time for it to get it synced.

Regards,

Rajith

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Carl Trieloff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>