On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Edward J. Yoon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ian Holsman is not yet member of the IPMC, However, Voting has now
> been open for over 6 days with 3 binding +1 votes from Alex, Bertrand,
> Brett to go along with the 3 committer +1 votes from Grant, Jeff,
> Otis. No -1 votes or 0 votes were cast.

you missed my vote

> Thus, I'm closing this vote as "Passed".

i'm a little uncomfortable about closing this VOTE so quickly given
the low number of votes cast. projects typically end up spending a
year or two in the incubator and the IPMC prefers to spend it's time
considering it's decisions.

perhaps i should have -1'd earlier to force a re-proposal but most
admission votes are left open long enough for every IPMC who has an
interest to express an opinion.

- robert