FYI, according to "git log --stat -p --color-words -M -C --
docs/licenses xdocs/licenses", the words UIMA or uima do not appear in
the whole revision control log (including messages and diffs) of the
docs/licenses and xdocs/licenses directories. I don't think the update
of the document ever happened under version control.

Regards
Santiago