The attached NOTICE file looks ok to me, it should also have the following
two lines at the top:

Apache Pig
Copyright 2008 The Apache Software Foundation

See http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice.

I think you will need to restart as to fix the NOTICE file you'll need to
build a new distribution. It has been done in the past that the dev list and
general@ votes on the respin are done in parallel though.

   ...ant