I noticed that the apache.org/dist/incubator distribution area
had no header file to explain itself. Hence each mirror was
missing that information.

I created it now, modelling it on other ASF distribution areas.

This now has the disclaimer from
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html#disclaimers
(except i snipped the phrase "sponsored by the 'name of sponsor'").

It also encourages people to assist each project to mature.

It also encourages them to verify the downloaded artefacts.

Please review.

These files are in SVN at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/dist

    --oOo---

I reckon that each project should have its own similar default
mirror headers. Like other TLPs, they should encourage people
to instead go via its project website download pages.
i.e. following the mirroring guidelines at
http://apache.org/dev/#releases

What do others reckon?

-David