This vote has been open for a week now so I'm going to call it PASSED with
19 +1s and no other votes.

Votes from the following, binding ones marked with a *:

 Carmine Cristallo
 Konstantin Bobrovsky
*Ant Elder
*Geir Magnusson Jr.
*Niclas Hedhman
 Niklas Gustavsson
*Matthias Wessendorf
 Christian Glatschke
*Craig L Russell
 Tim Ellison
*Alan D. Cabrera
 Steve Poole
 Sonal Goyal
 Stuart Monteith
 Edward J. Yoon
*Roland Weber
*Robert Burrell Donkin
*Niall Pemberton
 Richard Cole

Congratulations Kato and best wishes for the Incubation.

   ...ant