Dan,

Thank you very much for the positive analysis. We indeed have come a long
way in terms of diversity since we last attempted graduation.
As for the last release, it was delayed a bit due to key people being on
vacation (unavoidable as we were in the middle of the most popular vacation
period). Also certain components came into the release cycle a bit late.
Some of the positive out comes of the release is that there was a lot less
legal and process issues compared to our previous releases.
However I agree that things can be improved and I am sure each time we will
build on the experience from the past release cycles.
Also a note of thanks to you for reviewing our releases etc and helping out
with process issues.

Regards,

Rajith