Garrett Rooney wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 10:37 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr.
>> I'm presuming there was not a dev@ vote yet by the Abdera community itself?
>> If not, could you please call that vote ASAP in parallel with the general@
>> vote?  Monday evening is not to late to put this on the board agenda.
>
> There was already a vote on the abdera private list with more than 50%
> of the developers voting +1 and none voting -1.  If you're really
> concerned that it's not on the dev list I can restart the vote there,
> but it seems awfully futile.

The point is that yes, we hold votes (discussions) about people on private
lists, so it was certainly appropriate to decide the initial composition
on that list.  But it is still for the dev@ list to sanity check the
decision by the powers-that-be... that ensures

I have no issues if you wish to 'seed' the vote with the list of ipmc
members who have already voted in the affirmative, to spare them the trouble
of re-voting.