On Nov 17, 2008, at 6:17 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 8:12 PM, Darren Hague <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
...I think that now is the right time for a vote, so please vote +1 to accept
ESME into the Apache Incubator

Looks good.

, or -1 (with comments) if you think ESME
should not be in the Apache Incubator in its present form....

Could you please copy the proposal from
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ESMEProposal here in this thread? As
that wiki page might change later, this helps documenting what we
voted on.

Seconded. I'm not planning to vote until this is done.

Craig

-Bertrand