On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:20 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i often think that we don't really do enough fun stuff on graduation...
>
> ...maybe we should revive that idea to grant t-shirt licenses...

t-shirts and associated merch are an important part of a project for
building awareness (I saw someone at a night club on Saturday wearing
a beagle t-shirt, which was a little odd). ;)

- Aidan

http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior