Hello,

The "distributed storage system for managing structured/unstructured data while
providing reliability at a massive scale." part sounds kind of like HDFS.
Would it be possible to describe how Cassandra is different from HDFS?  Perhaps
the best place to do it is under the "Relationships with Other Apache Products"
section.

Thanks,
Otis