Hi,

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 12:50 PM, George Aroush <geo...@aroush.net> wrote:
> I'm not sure what the question is.  If it mean that the committers
> understand that they have to continue to work on the project after
> graduation -- with our best ability -- then I'm sure the answer is +1.  If
> the same is expected from the community to, I would think many will vote +1
> too.  I can run another vote with this question if need be.  Let me know.

Noel is asking whether the Lucene PMC is willing to take over the
legal oversight of Lucene.Net from the Incubator. This is the
subproject acceptance vote mentioned in the graduation guide [1].

See [2] for an example on how Tika asked to be accepted as a Lucene subproject.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#subproject
[2]
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/document/e6d8459f9092fbf/vote_graduate_tika_to_a_lucene_subproject_subproject_acceptance_vote

BR,