+1 for incubation.

On Nov 5, 2009, at 8:20 AM, Greg Stein wrote:

I do not expect Subversion to make a release while in Incubation. Our
next big release is 1.7, and is expected in (hopefully?) Q1 next year.
There is a chance that we'd like to release 1.6.7 while we're
incubating. That can be a bridge to cross later.

I do not expect to vote Subversion out of incubation until they make a release. That's the proof that the team knows how to do an Apache release. I don't really care how many releases they have made on their own.

Regards,

Craig

Cheers,
-g