I have been following Pivot's dev list since August. My only concern involves
an incident where I posted a suggestion and was slapped down very hard by one
of the committers. If this had been my first exposure to the ASF I never would
have come back.  That being said, I quickly got an offline apology from another
committer. Niclas and I also chatted offline about the incident and I don't
believe he would be in support of graduation if he didn't believe the situation
was still the same.

Since then I have been silently following the dev list. I have not seen a
repeat of this incident since then and the community has been progressing with
good participation from several individuals.

In short, when this comes to a vote I will vote in favor of graduation.

Ralph