On 12/Dec/2009 11:48, ant elder wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
> <bdelacre...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 5:27 AM, Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> ...Podlings PPMCs are reflected somewhere in asf-authorization? How so? In
>>> any
>>> case Eric is part of the Cassandra PPMC and I can co-sign if necessary....
>> Is there a public list of PPMC members somewhere?
>>
>> I haven't found it at either
>> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cassandra.html or
>> http://incubator.apache.org/cassandra/
>>
>> -Bertrand
>>

> The PPMC is a bit of an artificial construct

Not sure why you say that, people are explicitly voted onto PPMCs and
the role and responsibilities of the PPMC seem quite well defined here:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html

> so AFAIK there is no
> place where PPMC membership is recorded, usually the only record of it
> is in the poddlings private list archive. The list of subscribers to
> the private list gives an indication though there'll also be all the
> mentors and possibly other ASF members included in that list that need
> to be sifted through.

May I suggest that membership of incubator PPMCs is recorded publicly
since it is a pain having to search for individual's membership vote
results.

Regards,
Tim